We work for customer delight. In order to avoid any discrepancies please do go through our terms and conditions.
Conditions for design only
1. Execution supervision shall be provided with respect to the aspects of designing and execution of design on site well.
2. We shall provide maximum of 2 prints as advance copies, 2 prints as design development drawings, 3 copies of construction documents, tender documents and Bill of Quantities etc. All additional prints, documents will be charged on actual expenses.
3. As built drawings shall be the responsibility of the contractor. The certification of validity of the same will be done by Architect.
4. In case of only designing consultancy, AADA shall be providing the design drawing set as mentioned in the contract and shall not be held responsible for any non-informed decisions taken on site by the client/contractor or any other party.
1. We have assumed that complete execution will be determined post completion of designing. In case the completion of Design Stage defer more than 3-4 weeks from expected duration due to delayed / late approval from client, the Fee will be revised accordingly.
2. Any change or delay post 24 hours in any of the above mentioned terms shall be counted as delay in the complete project and may account for the delay in the deliverables.
Payments and Expenses
1. All expenses involved with the Local Authorities / Liaison of the project shall be paid by client.
2. The stages of payment may alter / overlap etc. and shall be paid as per actual situation.
3. The due amount shall be paid within 5 days (FIVE Days) of the presentment of the Performa invoice.
4. In case the payment is not released within FIVE DAYS of project completion/ presentment of Performa invoice, all warranties shall render to null and void.
5. Air ticket / Travel expenses / Accommodation for any outstation travel related to the project to any station other than station of Architect office shall be payable by the client.
6. The Company is able to process your order only post design completion and 50% payment. Moreover, if, due to any reason found valid by client or proprietor, the works starts before 50% payment or pre design completion, it shall be at client’s own risk and approval whether written, verbal or any other mode of communication.
Approvals and liabilities
1. All approvals shall be taken in architect’s office, in case of AADA executives going to the client’s place of convenience for approvals or whats-apping for approvals on cloth, hardware etc, shall be considered as final approvals and shall not be liable for returns or replacements.
2. All items shall be considered pre-approved if the client gives consent over call/whatsapp/e-mail or any other written or verbal communication to the architect/designer on the selection and buying of items and shall not be considered for returns or replacements.
3. Buyer shall not be entitled to, and seller shall not be liable for, loss of profits or revenue, promotional or manufacturing expenses, overheads, business interruption cost, loss of data, removal or reinstallation costs, injury to reputation or loss of buyers, punitive damages, iprinfringement, loss of contracts or orders or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature. Buyer’s recovery from seller for any claim shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the affected products irrespective of the nature of the claim whetherin contract, tort,warranty, or otherwise. Buyer will indemnify, defend and hold seller harmless from any claims based on (a) seller’s compliance with buyer’s designs, specifications, or instructions, (b) modification of any products by anyone other than seller, or (c) use in combination with other products.
4. In case of return/alterations of pre-approved item(s) the transportation cost, alteration cost or any other cost involved, shall be paid by the client.
1. The Company guarantees the prices in this proposal till 1 week of date mentioned in the contract.
2. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all prices quoted are exclusive of transportation and insurance costs, duties, and all taxes including federal, state and local sales, excise and value added, goods and services taxes, and any other taxes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, as well as the collection or withholding thereof, including penalties and interest thereon.
3. Quoted prices are applicable for this proposal only and are according to the areas as per a standard design. Any change in the standard design may cause the final value to change.
4. The prices of the Products are those prices specified on the front of the estimate. Pricing for undelivered Products may increase in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control.
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of The Company
This Limited warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from The Company
The Company will be providing warranty for the following months/years that the company supplies post project completion.
1. 5 years on manufacturing defects on any item of fixed wood work that we supply. For first one year 100% shall be borne by AADA, second year shall be borne 75% by AADA and 25% by the client, third and fourth year shall be borne 50% by AADA and 50% by client, fifth year shall be borne by 25% by AADA and 75% by client(s).
2. 1 year against manufacturing defects on electrical fitting(s).
3. 6 months on the compressor of display counter(s).
4. 1 year on the plumbing fitting(s) against breakage due to manufacturing.
5. RCP in POP shall hold 1 year of warranty against cracking due to manufacturing/ installation.
6. 1year of warranty of AC piping against leakage due to installation.
7. 1 year warranty on signage for fusing of light.
8. The mentioned warranties in the term of contract shall not apply against natural wear and tear, improper usage, misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident or modification, has been soldered, any natural calamity or any physical breakage in product(s).
9. The Company will not be liable to you for loss you or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your order due to inaccurate details or out of stock products.
10. No action or claim of whatever nature shall lie against The Company arising out of or in connection with any defects in, or unsuitability of any product.
11. In case of physical breakage/tampering of product the warranty of that product shall render to null and void.
12. All warranties lies with the vendor(s), company/companies, brand(s) and The Company under no circumstance shall be liable for any loss, damage, theft whatsoever post project delivery/opening or post start of usage of the product.
13. All warranties can be claimed only after inspection of the item against which claim is required. Only after successful inspection of the item the claim can be processed.
14. Warranties shall be considered from the date of delivery of the item/date of completion of the project.
15. Post placing the request of claim of warranty/warranties, our team(s)/vendor(s)/company/companies/brand(s) needs 72 hours to get the
inspection done and 72 hours of time to process the claim. We request you to be patient till that time.
16. All warranties are against repairs of the product and lies with the manufacturers of the product(s) and AADA in no account shall be responsible for the same.
Returns and replacements
1. You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
3. Your item must be in the original packaging.
4. Your item needs to have the receipt of purchase.
5. Any non-manufacturing defects and damages post receiving delivery are not valid for returns or replacements.
6. Presentations, 3Ds, images, or any other digital visuals that may have been shown at the time of designing, estimation, concept presentation etc are indicative only and may differ from the actual product in the event of which The Company and its associates in no circumstance shall be liable for refund, replacements or alterations of the same.
7. All approvals shall be taken in architect’s office, in case of AADA executives going to the client’s place of convenience for approvals or whats-apping for approvals on cloth, hardware etc, shall be considered as final approvals and shall not be liable for returns or replacements.
8. All items shall be considered pre-approved if the client gives consent over call/whatsapp/e-mail or any other written or verbal communication to the architect/designer on the selection and buying of items and shall not be considered for returns or replacements.
9. Buyer shall not be entitled to, and seller shall not be liable for, loss of profits or revenue, promotional or manufacturing expenses, overheads, business interruption cost, loss of data, removal or reinstallation costs, injury to reputation or loss of buyers, punitive damages, ipr infringement, loss of contracts or orders or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature. Buyer’s recovery from seller for any claim shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the affected products irrespective of the nature of the claim whetherin contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise. Buyer will indemnify, defend and hold seller harmless from any claims based on (a) seller’s compliance with buyer’s designs, specifications, or instructions, (b) modification of any products by anyone other than seller, or (c) use in combination with other products.
10. Customized and made-to-order furniture pieces, purchased from The Company, cannot be returned or exchanged.
1. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
2. It is mandatory that the item is shipped back only after the written consent from the proprietor of the company.
Invoicing and Taxation
1. VAT, Service tax, GST and other applicable taxes shall be borne by the client as/actuals and will be extra than total payable.
2. All goods under our invoice shall remain our property until full price is realized.
3. Tax paid invoice shall only be presented post total payment of taxes, good(s) and due(s).
Law and Jurisdiction
1. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration. The number of arbitrators shall be one (as per the architect of Authentic Architects). The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi, Delhi. Delhi law shall apply. Final decision shall be considered of the arbitrator by the prop. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
2. This interior design contract shall be judged in accordance with the laws of Jurisdiction of Delhi.
3. In case of non-agreement of arbitration between both the parties by either of the parties, the Jurisdiction of Delhi shall apply.
1. The designer retains the right to document, display and participate in workshops, seminars, competitions, design magazines, design schools and universities in the spirit of sharing and learning. Any remuneration, prize or benefit shall be the privilege of the designer.
2. The above mentioned points, estimations, timelines are on broader aspect which may revise as per the change requirement, areas, spaces, scope of the project and/or delay in design approval and change in project design timeline.
The Client agrees to hold the Service Provider harmless in the instance of injury, loss, or damages beyond the Service Provider’s control during this contract term.
The Parties agree to communicate with one another as necessary to complete the listed interior design services. Each party’s contact information is listed below:
By purchasing products or services you approve and agree to enter into this interior design contract.
“date of completion”
The date of completion shall be counted from the date of moving-in, shifting-in or opening of the space or when the usage of space has been started by the party whichever is earlier.
“date of delivery”
The date of delivery will be counted from the date of purchase order, advance, all color shade approval with all drawings, electrical cutout approval, electrical switch sample, wall decor pieces, tile selection, & approval on all drawings including all internals, TV units, electrical, layout, and any other drawing or sample/catalogue that the architect finds needful.
“date of receiving” or “receiving delivery”
The “date of receiving” or “receiving delivery” refers to the receiving of the products on site and the date and time of start of usage of the product. It may or may not overlap with the “date of completion”.
“The Company” or “the company and its associates”
“The Company” or “the company and its associates” refers to Authentic Architects (in case of services which includes designing or execution supervision etc related to design only) ,Anju enterprises (in case of products and turn key contracts responsible for complete execution etc).
“estimation” or “project estimation”
The “estimation” or “project estimation” refers to the rough estimation of the project all together before start of the work. It may or may not completely match with the final bill/invoice/performa Invoice after the completion of the project.
The “professional fees” is the design consultancy fees for the company giving the architectural, interior design or any other services.
The “execution Supervision” is supervision on site on client’s call or as per the need on site for design only clients and refers only to ensure the execution of the design is as per and in accordance to the drawing issued.
“Made-to-order” refers to the products that are not easily available in Delhi and are manufactured and transported or sourced as per the design requirements of client or furniture order communicated by the client via any mode of communication having proof there of.
For complete or updated Terms and Conditions please follow this link
and for payment details, please follow this link
on the website of authentic architects